– My apologies for it taking me a while to update!
– I didn’t take any photos of the opening night at D-Structure [on lower Haight street]–mainly because I was too busy talking people into buying my work, meeting new artists and drinking.
– Six of my pieces will be here on display all month long! I’m anxious to know if I’ve sold anything since last week’s opening.
– Right now I am working on thumbnails / prompts for my thesis. Meeting with my professor Martin French on Friday.
– Working for three different clients right now. The money from that, the work in SF, and my last refund check should put me in a good place as far as being financially prepared for my move to downtown Seattle in June.
– School starts again next week. Last semester of college, and in May I finally obtain my Bachelor’s degree. 🙂