– Here is my latest piece!
– My buddy Ellie and I went out last night to First Thursday. Cold as balls, but we made the best of it. Visited the Breeze Block gallery, said hi to a bunch of people. One of Jeff’s pieces was in the 5 year anniversary show, but he himself wasn’t around. Had a lot of fun! We went over to Alex’s shop afterwards, smoked by the fire place and tried to operate a toy helicopter that had a camera built inside. Alex is trying to practice flying it by Saturday, when Occupy is getting together for another protest. He wants to fly the helicopter over the police to spy, hahaha. It’s called SpyRyder.
– My thesis proposal, by the way–went really well. Not as many people showed up as I thought there’d be, but it was okay because a new client attended–pulled me aside afterward and asked if I wanted to make his album cover art for $200. I said hell yes.
– I realize that I HAVE been working hard. I never really think that I do.
– Two more weeks of this semester left! I’m so happy. I’m having Martin hook me up with an internship at a design firm for this next semester. My last four months of school EVER. I don’t know what to think. Soon enough I’ll have my Bachelor’s degree.
– Frank remembers that it’s hot buttered rum season. I first told him about it a year ago, when I was deeply infatuated with him. He thought it was the weirdest thing, hot buttered rum.
– Lastly, here is the circus poster I made for my last client. I kind of hate it! It’ll be posted all over Portland soon.